File your Taxes with H&R Block

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Dreamer



I'm a man that Dream biggggg.
My dreams are very simple but reality make them very hard. Because everytime I set out to do something it seems like I'm fighting against the forces from Hell. And just when I'm about to fall into their trap it feels like God takes my hand and pulls me out of that trouble and then bless me with what I set forth to do. One Christmas I went into the street to make money so my son would have a good Christmas. I got with the wrong crowd and you know where that went . I was almost beaten to death. When I realized I wouldn't be able to give my son anything I looked into the mail box and there was a $2800.00 check in the mail; I knew it had to be God. Because he made a way for me to buy my son everything i promised so you see Dreams do come true.




Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Zoobooks, Zootles or Zoobies

No comments:

Post a Comment